Eco-conscious and elevated, this Sa Dec Circular Drop Buffalo Horn Long Pendant Necklace features a long gilded bar and two circular drop pieces handmade with ethically sourced water buffalo horn on a long necklace. This necklace is made of ethically sourced water buffalo horn. Water buffalo horn is a waste by product that goes through a chemical free process in order to maintain its organic properties, resulting in a material that is now used to create various things including jewelry. This subtle and sophisticated necklace is the perfect, sustainable accessory that is timeless.
Each piece is designed by a designer wanting to reconnect with their Vietnamese heritage by preserving this 400 year old buffalo horn craftsmanship.
Note: Since each bangle bracelet is handmade in an all natural material, expect slight variations in size, color, and pattern. Being organic, every piece is truly one of a kind, possessing its own exquisite beauty and patterns.
- Type: Pendant necklace
- Measurements: 61 cm chain (0.58in x 2.6in pendant with 24 in chain)
- Materials: Ethically-sourced water buffalo horn from Hanoi, Vietnam and 16K gold-plated brass from Seoul, South Korea
- Colors: Light Horn, Dark Horn, Honey Horn
- Closure Type: 16K gold-plated lobster clasp
- Assembled: San Francisco Bay Area, California
Care: Wipe with a dry, non-abrasive cloth. When not being worn, store the pendant necklace in a cloth bag to avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight.