Con Dao II Geo Buffalo Horn Pendant Necklace
CON DAO II GEO BUFFALO HORN PENDANT NECKLACE
An elevated statement, this Con Dao II Geo Buffalo Horn Pendant Necklace features a crescent and a long bar handmade with ethically-sourced water buffalo horn, both on an elegant circular charm. This necklace is made of ethically sourced water buffalo horns. Water buffalo horn is a waste by-product that goes through a chemical-free process in order to maintain its organic properties resulting in a material that is now used to create various things including jewelry. This understated pendant necklace is the perfect accessory to elevate any outfit while making a sustainable statement with its geometric silhouette.
Note: Since each bangle bracelet is handmade in an all-natural material, expect slight variations in size, color, and pattern. Being organic, every piece is truly one of a kind, possessing its own exquisite beauty and patterns.
PENDANT NECKLACE DETAILS
- Type: Pendant Necklace
- Measurements: 2.4cm x 6cm pendant with 61 cm chain (.96 in x 2.4 in pendant with 24 in chain)
- Materials: Ethically-sourced water buffalo horn from Hanoi, Vietnam and 16K gold-plated brass from Seoul, South Korea
- Colors: Light Horn, Dark Horn, Honey Horn
- Closure Type: 16K gold-plated lobster clasp
- Assembled: San Francisco Bay Area, California
PENDANT NECKLACE CARE
Wipe with a dry, non-abrasive cloth. When not being worn, store the pendant necklace in a cloth bag to avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight.